The Trust recognises that we have an active part to play in the wider community by creating new opportunities for individuals and groups, and contributing to the quality of local life.
We have community grants available that groups or individuals can apply for.
Awards of up to £2000 are available for groups or individuals to help fund community based projects. Priority will be given to projects that have an emphasis on promoting the interests of young people.
Community Sponsorship Funding
Applicants must be able to comply with at least ONE of the Trust’s five priorities listed below:
- Protecting current income
- Reduce costs and drive efficiency
- Focus resources and services
- Grow and diversify
- Be more flexible
Or meet Halton Borough Council’s priorities which are:
- A healthy Halton- creating a healthier community and working to promote wellbeing
- Employment, learning and skills- improving the opportunities for learning development and employment prospects
- A safer Halton- provision of pleasant, safe and secure neighbourhood
- Children and young people- supporting developing and learning
- Environmental and regeneration- development of a vibrant, accessible borough
We can’t fund projects that:
- Will benefit an individual alone
- Have a political agenda
Funding is not limited to Trust customers. Any group based in Halton can apply.
- Review meetings must take place every six to eight weeks
- We do not fund transport or room hire costs
If you are interested in applying and would like further information or a chat, please contact Debbie Jameson, Customer Engagement Officer on 0151 510 5185 or email Debbie.email@example.com. The application form is also available at the top of the page.