Halton Housing have been shortlisted as a finalist in the In-House Team of the Year category at the CIM Northern Awards for the second consecutive year. The CIM Northern Awards, now in its fourth year, celebrates the insight, creativity and success of the Northern marketing industry, the outstanding campaigns and the talent from across the region. There are 17 award categories, 13 of which are open to entries.
Diane Earles, Network Manager for CIM, said:
‘We were delighted with the number of entries and the judges felt the quality of the entries was strong this year.’
Halton Housing’s Marketing and Communications Team have been shortlisted for delivering key projects and campaigns which work towards helping the organisation achieve its priorities, which are:
- Be more flexible
- Grow and Diversify
- Focus resources and services
- Reduce costs and drive efficiency
- Protect current income
Some of the key projects and campaigns the team have worked on over the past year include:
- The Universal Credit Campaign: communicating the impact of Welfare Reform to customers.
- Building a new website which will be efficient, easy to use and allow customers to easily self-serve.
- Delivering an internal communications strategy which clearly communicated the organisations office move through various mediums such as vlogs, blogs and the use of the intranet system to communicate, at every stage of the office’s creation, key organisational and operational changes.
- Delivering a social media campaign, #100DaysofHHT which aimed to redevelop the organisation’s identity to the external market
- The Digital First campaign: A campaign which communicates the ongoing improvements the business is making to their digital services by creating engaging content, and delivering targeted messages to see a continued increase in the number of customers opting to use Halton Housing’s digital services.
Carole Galsworthy, Director of ICT, Business Improvement and Communications at Halton Housing said:
‘I am delighted that Halton Housing’s Communications and Marketing team have once again been shortlisted in the In-House Team of the Year category at the CIM Northern Awards. We are a small team, working with a small budget in comparison to many professionals within the Marketing industry, but, we passionately delivering clear and engaging campaigns across a wide variety of different mediums.’
The CIM Northern Awards, sponsored by The Marketing Trust will be held in The Monastery, Manchester on Thursday 9th November 2017. The awards evening will once again be hosted by TV’s Andy Crane.
Full details of the CIM Northern Awards 2017 shortlist can be found here.