Open Door have announced the launch of their brand-new, bespoke built website this week. Open Door, whose head office is based in Widnes, Cheshire are the commercial subsidiary of Halton Housing. The property management company offer a range of high-quality home ownership and rental products across the UK, including: Shared Ownership homes, Rent to Buy homes, homes for outright sale and private rented homes.
Open Door’s homes are currently predominately based in Cheshire and across the North West of England, but with ambitious growth plans the organisation have development plans in areas across the UK.
The new website, which went live on 27th June has:
- A tailored Property Search function so you can search for all of Open Door’s available properties, or properties which fit your search criteria.
- An Eligibility Calculator. The free to use Eligibility Calculator will help you work out what kinds of home ownership options may be available to you based on your circumstances.
- Viewing booking facilities. You can book a viewing of any property listed on the Open Door website by submitting an online form
- Enquiry forms, you can send an enquiry to the Open Door team about: homes for sale, rent, commercial properties or a general enquiry by submitting a form on the Contact page of the website
- A Newsletter signup. You can sign up to receive regular updates from Open Door on avaiable properties and new-build developments which may interest you.
The new website also contains information and eligibility criteria for affordable home ownership schemes such as Shared Ownership and Rent to Buy homes. Open Door are currently in the process of building a large number of Shared Ownership and Rent to Buy homes in Runcorn, Widnes and Frodsham with more schemes in planning across the North West. News and updates on all of these affordable home ownership products and new-build developments can be found on the Open Door website.
Rob Poole, the Managing Director at Open Door said:
“I’m very pleased to announce the launch of Open Door’s bespoke built, brand-new website. This new website is the culmination of many months of hard work and will enable people across the UK to have access to information about Open Door’s homes. I would encourage anybody who is looking to buy or rent a high-quality home to view the new Open Door website and get in touch with our friendly and helpful team.”
“We currently have new homes for sale in Frodsham and many rental properties across the North West & Yorkshire. We have commenced development on our latest sites at Widnes and Runcorn, due for release in early 2019.”
Anna Lambert, the Marketing and Communications Manager at Halton Housing, who lead on this project said:
“We are delighted to be able to launch the Open Door website. It is a really exciting time for the brand as we have just taken handover of our first development outside the borough in Frodsham, The Old Forge. This is the second website we have launched this year with Clicky Media. We’re looking forward to what we can achieve with the new site in terms of innovation, campaigns and promoting our new homes to customers.”
To find out more about Open Door and its home ownership products