Is your garden in need of a facelift, or some TLC? To mark the end of our 15th Anniversary celebrations, we’re delighted to announce our customer ‘win a garden makeover’ competition.
One lucky Halton Housing customer will win a mini garden makeover in 2021! All you have to do to enter is to complete the form below letting us know why you or someone you know (provided they are a Halton Housing customer) would love to have your (or their) garden spruced up in Spring and upload a picture of the garden in need of a mini makeover.
Entries will then be considered by a panel of customers and the winner will be chosen based on the photograph submitted and reason given.
The competition has now closed. The winner will be announced on Monday 4th Feb 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries are open to Halton Housing customers only.
- Entries can be made by a Halton Housing customer or on behalf of a customer.
- Participants need to submit a picture of their garden to firstname.lastname@example.org (including their name, address and mobile number)
- A panel of customers will choose a winner based on the participant garden photographs and comments.
- The chosen winner should be willing to take part in any publicity surrounding the competition (Halton Housing’s social media pages and customer magazine, Reach)
- The garden makeover is limited to the supply of a small team of people for one day to carry out a mini garden makeover. It also includes the supply of a selection of plants, flowers and shrubs. It does not include hard landscaping.
- The competition is for a one-off garden makeover and does not include ongoing maintenance.
- The garden makeover does not include turf, paving, driveways, fencing or decking, supply or installation of water features or the supply of garden furniture.
- There is no cash alternative and the judges’ decision is final.
- This competition is not open to employees of Halton Housing who live in one of its homes or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The prize must be claimed by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or used by any third party.