Contents insurance

If you do not have insurance, your contents are not protected against theft, fire, vandalism or damage caused by burst pipes.

Obtaining contents insurance is your own responsibility and insuring those valued possessions is not as expensive as you may think.

There are many companies offering policies, however we have negotiated with a trusted and reliable insurance provider, Aviva, who is able to offer good policies at affordable prices, some starting from as little as £1 per week.

What do I need to do next?

If you are interested in taking out the home contents insurance policy with Wessex Administration, you will need to complete an application form.

Application forms are available our customer services team by calling 0303 333 0101 or downloaded it here:

Completed application forms should be returned to:

Wessex Administration Services
Jewry House
Jewry Street
Winchester SO23 8RZ